Saturday, November 12, 2011

I LIVE !



Here’s to a list of things I don’t need no more (so I’m throwing you out)
Hurt you took up my time and too many of my tears so I’m waving good bye…
Disappointment you told me that was my last chance, that good would never come again, I soon discovered that’s a lie, so to you too a hearty goodbye
Fear you tried to box me, undermine me, leash me, all those things you thought I’d given up on watch this space, I’m burning you today
Insecurities, turns out you have no idea what so ever who I am, how amazing I am and just about anything about who I can be so I’m ending your reign
Hands full of things that don’t matter no more put them down,
Heart holding onto things that should have long left, say goodbye
Life I will  live you, hope I will trust you.
Every smile I claim you, every joy I embrace you,  every challenge I’ll face you, every success I’ll experience you, every heart beat you’ll count, garments of my past I shed you, pain, rejection, disappointment you have made an appearance but you weren’t the end of the story, here’s where I turn and walk away, no I won’t fight you for my all, I already have defeated your purpose, when I got on my knees and prayed, the God I serve He’s made you small, and now with my reclaimed all, beauty, strength, courage, love, I WILL LIVE!
 



Psalm 118
19 Open to me the gates of righteousness;
         I will go through them,
         And I will praise the LORD.
 20 This is the gate of the LORD,
         Through which the righteous shall enter.
  
 21 I will praise You,
         For You have answered me,
         And have become my salvation.
  
 22 The stone which the builders rejected
         Has become the chief cornerstone.
 23 This was the LORD’s doing;
         It is marvelous in our eyes.
 24 This is the day the LORD has made;
         We will rejoice and be glad in it.




 













For the moment you come face to face with the knowledge of your destiny, mercy to all that from that point dares to try to stand in your way, we will not be broken!
" We can do ALL things! "

No comments:

Post a Comment