Friday, November 16, 2012

LeratoAfrika

Dear God

As I start the greatest journey of my life I look to You for ever.  I shed clothing of the past and embrace who You meant me to be, the me I always knew. I  know my life will never be the same as I embrace the truth of who You created in me. In a world filled with possibilities and no fear I look to You with the elegance and humbleness of a queen and the knowledge of a god.  I will never know how I was so favored to be named one of your own and I'm so grateful that my life you chose. Many lessons you have taught me along the way that prepared me for these days, my heart was stretched as you taught me to be...I worship thee.  May I look down on no man, may my heart never know arrogance, may my lips be kind and powerful and my heart large and beautiful.  Beautiful Lord, the truth of my journey and destiny, they will discover theirs Lord as you speak through me,  words do not know my adoration as I know that I am...I am because You are.  Thank You for every soul I've ever met.  Thank You for every mercy, thank you for every lesson, every today, every tomorrow.  Thank you for life.  I am your servant, use me.


Songs from my journey:

Seek ye first the kingdom of God - author unknown [1995 (11yrs)]

You said - Hillsongs [2000 - 16yrs]

Be still and know that I am God - Hillsongs [2003- 19yrs]

Wale Watu - Khadja Nin  [my whole life]

Afrika - Toto [my whole life]

Torn Down - Brandy [2012 - 28]

Mercy said no [2005]

Water runs dry - boysIImen  [1993]

just hold on - boysIImen  [1993]

four seasons - boysIImen  [1993]













   ...the journey...

 

 

 

 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QG5bJZ0d3zw&feature=BFa&list=AL94UKMTqg-9A4Ywmx-vPPeOE3IlYDvN_E

No comments:

Post a Comment