Tuesday, January 28, 2014

With All My Heart


I've let it all go, with all my heart my heart has arrived at a place where it will never turn back from.  I don't care how many mountains I've climbed and I don't care how many battles I've faced,  I've never felt stronger and I'm not going back.  No, no one has any idea as to whats about to happen cause you see when a heart like mine reaches this peak oh God! Yes oh God thank you for allowing this chest to beat stronger than ever. I'm here and stronger,  see doubt is a memory, there ain't nothing I wont achieve and with the strength of a mother warrior im going to fight. Face to Face I'm going to take on this life, yes I've been gone for too long but you see my kids know it as they lay their heads on my chest that something has changed drastically in the rhythm of my heart.  My heart rhythm is beating a beat of love, My heart rhythm is beating a beat of hope, it is beating a beat of strength and peace and the sheer testimony of whats to come. My heart rhythm is beating the whole, pure, undiluted rhythm of life.



...And so in honor of the God who created me, adored me, raised me, heard me, answered me and stayed by me. In honor of my parents that had me and loved me. in honor of my blood family, in honor of my chosen family(friends), in honor of angels who were a part of my story for a small while and in honor of an amazing man who has looked out for me almost my whole life I promise that...

With All My Heart, I will laugh heartily even in my hardest moments, I will believe even faced with the most hopeless moments, I will be strong through what would be my weakest moments and oh God knows my wildest dreams my deepest hopes, my strongest loves I AM GOING TO LIVE. You best believe it!

"I just chose not to be afraid anymore, I chose to live!
and it is in this truth that my courage stays"
₪ LΣζatƠ ΛƒƦIƙΛ ₪
Daughter of God ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment