Wednesday, July 13, 2016

Unflawed


I surrender to Your love Lord,
not out of effort but out of Trust
......Forever.

I asked God I can't imagine how one person can be so precious to You.
I couldn't imagine why He could love us the way He did.  
And He responded, " because I made You, You are mine and precious to me, because of wickedness the love of many has grown cold but in my Kingdom there is no wickedness found."  

“Because of the increase of wickedness, the love of most will grow cold,”
‭‭Matthew‬ ‭24:12‬ ‭NIV‬‬
http://bible.com/111/mat.24.12.niv

And I thought of how that kind of love void of wickedness must be, I imagined how heavens atmosphere must be, and I thought of how I had struggled loving because I had a flawed corrupted version of love as reference for me to love and be loved.
Then the scripture came to mind, " “Jesus replied: 
“ ‘Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.’ This is the first and greatest commandment. And the second is like it: ‘Love your neighbor as yourself.’ All the Law and the Prophets hang on these two commandments.””
‭‭I further realized in this that how we loved ourselves was truly flawed, we were secretly and unknowingly still manifesting a broken unsure image of love created by our former master (satan) whose "love" was complete hatred disguised and no matter how much we tried to earn that kind of "love" we were led to believe we were imperfect, unprecious  and unloveable. (Hells scheme I know, to corrupt heavens power imbedded in pure love)
But our true master and Abba, God, had made us precious already, unconditionally loved and like Adam trying to reach for something He already was, ("you will be like God" the serpent said yet "Adam you were already like God, no further action needed to make this happen, the curse of self effort...") here we are, ("if I can only ... God will surely love me") don't you and I realize WE ARE ALREADY LOVED.  
 
The Lord (My King, and heavens darling😍) said to me recently "do you realize that what you are trying to attain by your own effort would require you to be born like Me by virgin birth, live sinless from birth and dye on a cross for you, only then could tyou could attain by your effort what I have ALREADY willingly attained for you πŸ’ why worry? I once asked you if you didn't believe the cross was enough, I have already given you what you are fighting for...."

““Behold, I have created the blacksmith Who blows the coals in the fire, Who brings forth an instrument for his work; And I have created the spoiler to destroy. No weapon formed against you shall prosper, And every tongue which rises against you in judgment You shall condemn. This is the heritage of the servants of the LORD, And their righteousness is from Me,” Says the LORD.”

‭‭Say it in your deepest, in your secret place of conviction, loud, for all of heaven, I don't have to do what heaven has already accomplished for me, and in doing the will of God, I don't have to go it without Him, like Esther ask the Holy Ghost to teach you our Father's heart, and like Moses refuse to go a breath or step without Him.  
And learn His kind of love, for in this you will learn just how loved you are and how far love would go for you (the remnant), His love will teach you how to love Him and your neighbor, in knowing how loved you are, you will learn to love you and to love true too. And in this love is a trust that will make success manifest in your life as an important part of His kingdom) that you may go out into all the world for His glory, a faithful witness of God's unfailing love...

#MyLoveJourney
Can you imagine, He deemed us worth dying forπŸ˜πŸ˜’πŸ™ŒπŸΏπŸ™ŒπŸ»πŸ™ŒπŸΎπŸ™ŒπŸ™ŒπŸ½πŸ™ŒπŸΌπŸ’’

And after I wrote this a scripture came to mind as to just how important and yet half ignored love must be in our journey, in our Fathers kingdom.

“If I speak in the tongues of men or of angels, but do not have love, I am only a resounding gong or a clanging cymbal. If I have the gift of prophecy and can fathom all mysteries and all knowledge, and if I have a faith that can move mountains, but do not have love, I am nothing. If I give all I possess to the poor and give over my body to hardship that I may boast, but do not have love, I gain nothing. Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It does not dishonor others, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres. Love never fails. But where there are prophecies, they will cease; where there are tongues, they will be stilled; where there is knowledge, it will pass away. For we know in part and we prophesy in part, but when completeness comes, what is in part disappears. When I was a child, I talked like a child, I thought like a child, I reasoned like a child. When I became a man, I put the ways of childhood behind me. For now we see only a reflection as in a mirror; then we shall see face to face. Now I know in part; then I shall know fully, even as I am fully known. And now these three remain: faith, hope and love. But the greatest of these is love.”
‭‭1 Corinthians‬ ‭13:1-13‬ ‭NIV‬‬
http://bible.com/111/1co.13.1-13.niv

When completeness comes the greatest that will remain is love. Our God who is love is moved by love. How great love must be in its purest form, and now I have a curiosity to find why the enemy moved so diligently to corrupt it. And to learn it in its purest form, 

Lately at church we say "I love you with the love of the Lord" May we push to learn what that truly entails and means.



 ( have you ever noticed how we depended on carnal relationships to tell us we were actually love able, how devastating when such relationships ended reinforcing the idea that we aren't,     but it was never a carnal relationships place to fix what the spiritual world had damaged, but for God to fix you, we are all unlearning a flawed "love" and learning a perfect one) 

1 comment: