Sunday, November 14, 2010

Lerato's box

OK so this is my first post, I'm a box opening up and what i could talk about has endless possibilities, in me is this desire to be profound and all wise at least that's what i think it is, i mean isn't that the reason i started a blog? a desire to touch people by sharing the many lessons I'm learning on this interesting journey called life.  I'll keep it simple I promise as i take yoll on this journey, let me start this blog by saying:

My name is Lerato
I am African
I was born in exile with both parents being freedom fighters
I have a beautiful lil girl
I'm not married
I'm a born again, very realistic Christian
I wanna adopt one day, I have a heart for orphans
I'm outspoken
i have many amazing friends and family
and i'm in love with an angel.

Welcome to my blog,
Lerato Africa'

1 comment:

  1. i believe you will make a good motivational speaker one day, you've got the talent and power to help others, please do so...and goodluck with you angel through this journy, i guess its never gonna be easy but stick to each other and use GOD to achieve everything

    ReplyDelete