Thursday, November 25, 2010

love twirl


Smiling on my own, heart dancing, mind in beautiful disbelief, day dreams filled not with future love hopes but with beautiful love memories, blushing like its as natural as breathing, happy almost endlessly, inspired, unbreakable, beautiful.  I'm a mother, a woman truly blessed. There she is toppling over as she learns to stand, up to her feet she gets, look at her excitement, "yes world i'm standing", i listen to her laughing.  There she is reaching for her shoe, now its in her mouth i'm laughing, "dirt isn't good for you" i say as i remove it from her curious lil hands. There she is, tiny chubby feet "awww!" i kiss them and that adorable face, her lil neck, giggling she hides her face from me, i'm now blowing bubbles on her tummy, her eyes are smiling. Its sleep time, lullaby's aint working, its 11 pm, i'm obviously getting this putting her to bed very wrong and she's laughing at me.  There she is racing around in her walker, loud as can be, still smiling i hear "mama" then not much later "dadi", my heart fills up, she's calling for me.  Here she is, sound asleep in my arms, peaceful as can be, my lil chaos is asleep, she looks like pure softness, she fills me...

[this piece is dedicated to my pumpkin Asante who turns 9months today, she has made my world such a joy, mommy loves you pumpkin, thank you.]

1 comment:

  1. you realy love your baby, thats a true motivation for many ladies and moms who decides to abandone their babies, thats true hey and im sure your husband will definatly be happy to have a woman and wife like you in his life

    ReplyDelete