Sunday, April 24, 2011

SURRENDERED


Dear God

You have always been all knowing and yes my human self void of plenty needed knowledge, You have always been such a comfort to me and a sense of stability, right now I’m sure of nothing and feeling really shaken up and so I’m coming to You without any of the answers or solutions, I doubt I even know the right words to pray or the whether my heart is in the right place, this world is so full of unsure ness and I surrender my all into your hands, please show me step by step what you will of me and I pray I obey You with my all, in Jesus name I pray

AMEN


It does not mean that I am weak again
for I am strong
It does not mean I am lost again
for in you Abba i am found
in You Abba I find victory
in You Abba I AM WHOLE



No comments:

Post a Comment