Saturday, May 28, 2011

STRONG



Eyes up, ears shut doubt i aint listening no more, not to your taunting or detailed discription of how incapable you figured i am, well i got news for you watch my strong stride, as i walk all over your weak talk about this life of mine, as i dance over your failed past attempts with me, watch me move, i'm alive ...beautiful and so so capivating, squirm as you see me believe in the power poured into my soul by God.





Withdraw with shame you failed again, at your silly mission to bring me down, everything about my smile my focus my sound tells you i'm most definately around, yes i swing my hips with taunting gesture, every rhythm of me every flow says im on the go, over and over you returned to the drawing board, each blow harder than that past, bet you didnt think i'd be at my best, well HA...

hello HOPE lets go...




No comments:

Post a Comment